Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Shortening
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 3/4 cup(s) Flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) Cream of tarter
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- Mix for rolling
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- Mix first 3 ingredients until smooth. Add dry ingredients and mix until dough forms.
- Shape dough into 1" balls. Roll ball in sugar and cinnamon mixture. Place 2" apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- For more uniform baking, dip a flat bottomed glass in vegetable oil to coat and lightly press on dough balls before baking.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dswartzel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Snickerdoodles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Main Dishes