Community Recipe from
- 2 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) Cream of Tartar
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) butter Softened
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 Deg F. Mix flour, cream of tartar, Baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside. In large bowl beat sugar, softened butter, and normal butter, and eggs with electric mixer until well blended and smooth. Stir in flour mixture.
- Refrigerate dough, ifneeded, until firm emough to shape.
- Shape level T. of dough into 1 1/2" balls. Roll mixture of remaining sugar and cinnamon. Place 2" apart on unreased cookie sheets. Bake for 8-10 min or until lightly browned and tops are cinkled. Remove to wire rack to cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Snickerdoodles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies