Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can of Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits
- 1 Box of instant Vanilla JELL-O
- 1 1/2 Cups of Cinnamon Sugar
- Oil for frying
- A flavor injector (usually found by the marinades and bbq sauces)
- Unroll the biscuits and cut them into fourths. Roll each piece into a ball…
- Prepare the instant Vanilla pudding according to the directions and set aside..or feel free to make your own Pastry Cream!
- In a medium pot heat up about 2″ of Canola Oil. Place about 4 balls at a time into the hot (350 degrees) oil and fry until both sides are evenly golden.
- Straight from the oil into the Cinnamon, coat the hot Poppers in the Cinnamon Sugar…and coat them goood!
- Carefully inject each popper with some of the Vanilla Pudding.
- Pile up a gorgeous Snickerdoodle mountain of them.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by beautigredoux and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Snickerdoodle Poppers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts