Photo: Kate Sears; Styling: Elizabeth Blake
More From Allyou
Stand: 30 Minutes
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 10 cup freshly popped popcorn
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 cup white-chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 300ºF. Line 2 baking sheets with foil. Melt butter. Mix cinnamon and sugar together in a small bowl.
- 2. Pour melted butter over popcorn in a large bowl; toss to coat. Immediately sprinkle with sugar mixture; toss to coat. Divide popcorn between sheets; spread in a single layer. Bake for 30 minutes, shaking pans every 10 minutes. Cool.
- 3. Place cream and chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Cook, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth, 8 to 10 minutes. With a fork, drizzle chocolate mixture over popcorn and let stand until set, about 30 minutes. Break up any clumps and store at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This