Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, melted, divided
- 3 ounce(s) cream cheese, softened
- 1 eggs
- 2 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) pecan pieces
- 1 1/3 cup(s) sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup(s) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Combine pecans, 1/3 cup sugar and cinnamon in a food processor. Cover and process until nuts are finely chopped. Set aside. In mixing bowl, cream 1/2 cup softened butter and cream cheese. Beat in remaining 1 cup sugar and baking powder, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Beat in egg and vanilla. Beat in as much of the flour as you can. Stir in remaining flour. Divide dough in half. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Roll half of dough between two sheets of parchment or waxed paper into an 8x12 inch rectangle. Brush dough with 1 Tbsp. melted butter. Spread half of pecan filling over dough to within 1/2 inch of edges. Starting from one of the short sides, roll up jelly-roll style, removing paper as you go. Moisten edges; pinch to seal. Repeat with remaining dough and filling. Cut rolls into 1/4 inch slices. Place slices 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until edges are firm and bottoms are light brown. Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jo3brian and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Snickerdoodle Pinwheels Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts