Snappy Spinach Dip
Be sure to drain and press the spinach well, or the dip will be too runny.
Yield: 2 cups (serving size: 1 tablespoon)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 13
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 0.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1.2g
- Carbohydrate: 0.8g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Iron: 0.2mg
- Sodium: 44mg
- Calcium: 17mg
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1 cup 1% low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons extraspicy salt-free herb and spice blend
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1.Press spinach between layers of paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- 2. Combine cottage cheese and sour cream in a food processor. Process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides. Add spinach, mayonnaise, and remaining 4 ingredients; process until smooth.
- 3. Transfer dip to a bowl. Serve with assorted fresh vegetables (vegetables not included in analysis).
- carbo rating: 0
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers