Reuben goodness wrapped up in a sweet, flaky package! Perfect football food!!!
Snappy Reuben Rolls
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (10-ounce) can sauerkraut, drained
- 2 tablespoons Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 8 (1/2-ounce) thinly sliced deli corned beef slices
- 2 Swiss cheese slices, cut into 16 (1/2-inch) strips
- Unroll crescent rolls, and separate into 8 triangles. Roll each dough portion into a 7-inch triangle.
- Stir together sauerkraut, salad dressing, and mustard. Place 1 corned beef slice across wide side of 1 triangle, folding to fit, if necessary.
- Spread 2 tablespoons sauerkraut mixture over corned beef, and top with 2 cheese strips. Roll up, beginning with wide end of triangle. Repeat with remaining triangles, sauerkraut mixture, corned beef, and cheese. Place rolls, point sides down, on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake rolls at 375° for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
- NOTE: Rolls may be baked and frozen. To reheat, thaw at room temperature 15 minutes; cover with foil, and bake at 375° for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake 4 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note