Snappy Fruit Salad Dressing
Toss 1/2 cup dressing with 6 cups cubed fresh fruit, or serve as a quick dip with gingersnaps.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 30 Minutes
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried ground ginger*
- Stir together all ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes. Store in refrigerator up to 3 days.
- *1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon may be substituted.
- Carol S. Noble, Burgaw, North Carolina
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note