Snapper with Tomato-Caper Topping
Photo: Oxmoor House
Halibut, sea bass, redfish, or pompano will also work well in this recipe.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 fillet and 1/4 cup topping)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 215
- Calories from fat: 21%
- Fat: 4.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 36.1g
- Carbohydrate: 5.8g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Cholesterol: 63mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 391mg
- Calcium: 85mg
- 2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 4 (6-ounce) snapper or grouper fillets (about 3/4 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lemon, cut into 4 wedges
- Preheat oven to 450º.
- Combine first 6 ingredients and crushed red pepper, if desired; set aside.
- Place snapper on a broiler pan lined with aluminum foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Sprinkle snapper with paprika; coat with cooking spray. Bake at 450º for 10 minutes.
- Top snapper with tomato mixture; bake 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Sprinkle with parsley, and serve with lemon wedges.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes