- 4 (6-ounce) red snapper, grouper, or orange roughy fillets
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions (about 4 onions)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 cups frozen succotash, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup diced seeded plum tomato (1 tomato)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Cooking spray
- calories 278
- fat 5.4 g
- satfat 1.0 g
- protein 38.6 g
- carbohydrate 19.2 g
- cholesterol 63 mg
- iron 1.3 mg
- sodium 444 mg
- caloriesfromfat 17 %
- fiber 4.0 g
- calcium 75 mg
How to Make It
Place fish in a shallow dish. Combine green onions and next 5 ingredients; spoon half of green onion mixture over fish. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Combine remaining green onion mixture, succotash, and next 3 ingredients in a bowl. Cover and chill.
Place fish on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve with succotash mixture.
Note: If frozen succotash is not available in your area, substitute 1 cup each of frozen baby lima beans and whole-kernel corn.