Snap Peas with Cucumber and Ginger
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger finely grated
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 pound(s) sugar snap peas trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 English cucumber sliced
- 1 shallot thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, ginger, sugar, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Add the snap peas, cucumber, and shallot and toss to combine.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Snap Peas with Cucumber and Ginger Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads