- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 cups trimmed sugar snap peas
- 2 cups trimmed snow peas
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- calories 67
- fat 4.3 g
- satfat 0.6 g
- sodium 70 mg
How to Make It
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sesame oil; swirl to coat. Add ginger to pan; cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Add sugar snap peas and snow peas. Stir-fry 2 minutes. Add vinegar and soy sauce to pan; cook 30 seconds. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.