Smothered Sirloin Patties with Veggies and Horseradish Sour Cream
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 233
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 8.2g
- Saturated fat: 3.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 28.7g
- Carbohydrate: 10g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Cholesterol: 81mg
- Iron: 3.3mg
- Sodium: 496mg
- Calcium: 77mg
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning, divided
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 cup green bell pepper strips (about 1/2 medium, cut into 1/4-inch strips)
- 2 yellow squash, quartered lengthwise
- 1 small onion, cut into eighths
- 1/4 cup water
- 1. Combine sour cream, horseradish, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; stir well with a whisk. Set aside.
- 2. Divide meat into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/2-inch-thick patty.
- 3. Place patties in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning. Cook 5 minutes; turn, sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning, and cook 4 minutes. Remove patties from pan, and keep warm.
- 4. Coat pan with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt, squash, and onion. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 6 minutes or until squash is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- 5. Return patties to pan; add water. Cover and cook over medium heat 3 minutes or until done. Serve with sour cream mixture.
- carbo rating: 8
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This