- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning, divided
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 cup green bell pepper strips (about 1/2 medium, cut into 1/4-inch strips)
- 2 yellow squash, quartered lengthwise
- 1 small onion, cut into eighths
- 1/4 cup water
- calories 233
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 8.2 g
- satfat 3.4 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 28.7 g
- carbohydrate 10 g
- fiber 1.6 g
- cholesterol 81 mg
- iron 3.3 mg
- sodium 496 mg
- calcium 77 mg
How to Make It
Combine sour cream, horseradish, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; stir well with a whisk. Set aside.
Divide meat into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/2-inch-thick patty.
Place patties in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning. Cook 5 minutes; turn, sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning, and cook 4 minutes. Remove patties from pan, and keep warm.
Coat pan with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt, squash, and onion. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 6 minutes or until squash is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Return patties to pan; add water. Cover and cook over medium heat 3 minutes or until done. Serve with sour cream mixture.
carbo rating: 8