- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 large tomato, peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
How to Make It
Sauté onion, green pepper, and garlic in butter in a large skillet until tender. Add tomato, water, salt, and pepper; cover and cook over low heat 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in eggplant and shrimp; cook, uncovered, over medium heat 10 minutes.