Community Recipe from
- Smothered Chicken
- 1 tablespoon veg. oil
- 1/4 c. each finely chopped: onion, green pepper, & celery
- 1 lb. skinless whole chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 pkg. McCormick Mushroom Gravy Mix
- 1 12 oz. can evaporated milk
- Heat oil over med.-high heat. Add onion, green peppers, and celery.
- Saute 2 minutes or until veg. are crisp tender.
- Add chicken and cook 6 - 7 minutes per side or until browned.
- Combine mushroom gravy and milk. Stir in chicken mixture. Bring to
- a boil; cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Makes 4 servings
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Smothered Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes