These are not worth the effort of making them. Taste fine, aren't really complicated to make, but Boy! What a messy, sloppy process! Why do this when there are so many pre-made ice cream sandwich options? Will not make again!
S'mores Ice Cream Sandwiches
Get a double dose of chocolate and marshmallow by layering traditional s'mores with a scoop of rocky road ice cream.
Yield: 8 sandwiches
Cost per Serving: $.83
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 221
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 37g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Sodium: 105mg
- 8 graham crackers, broken in half
- 1/2 cup jarred marshmallow spread, such as Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 1/2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 pint rocky road ice cream, softened
- Spread 8 graham cracker halves with marshmallow spread and set aside. Put chocolate in microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for about 90 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. With an offset spatula or knife, spread melted chocolate on remaining 8 graham cracker halves. Let cool slightly.
- Spoon 1/4 cup rocky road ice cream onto each marshmallow-topped cracker. Top with chocolate-covered graham, chocolate side down, pressing gently. Serve immediately, or wrap in plastic and return to freezer. Sandwiches will keep, frozen, for 2 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note