S'Mores Ice Cream Pie
More From Oxmoor House
Freeze: 8 Hours
Amount per serving
- Calories: 241
- Fat: 4.0g
- Saturated fat: 1.6g
- Protein: 4.4g
- Carbohydrate: 49.2g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 1.1mg
- Sodium: 185mg
- Calories from fat: 14%
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Calcium: 68mg
- 1/2 (20.5-ounce) package low-fat brownie mix (such as Betty Crocker Sweet Rewards)
- 1/4 cup water
- Cooking spray
- 3 cups vanilla low-fat ice cream, softened
- 2/3 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2/3 cup honey-flavored bear-shaped graham crackers (about 34 bears)
- 1/4 cup fat-free fudge topping
- 1 1/2 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Combine brownie mix and water; stir until well blended. Spoon batter into a 9- inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 300° for 12 minutes or until done. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Combine ice cream and next 3 ingredients, stirring just until swirled. Spoon into brownie crust. Cover and freeze at least 8 hours.
- Spread whipped topping over ice cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This