- 1/2 (20.5-ounce) package low-fat brownie mix (such as Betty Crocker Sweet Rewards)
- 1/4 cup water
- Cooking spray
- 3 cups vanilla low-fat ice cream, softened
- 2/3 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2/3 cup honey-flavored bear-shaped graham crackers (about 34 bears)
- 1/4 cup fat-free fudge topping
- 1 1/2 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- calories 241
- fat 4.0 g
- satfat 1.6 g
- protein 4.4 g
- carbohydrate 49.2 g
- cholesterol 3 mg
- iron 1.1 mg
- sodium 185 mg
- caloriesfromfat 14 %
- fiber 1.9 g
- calcium 68 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 300°.
Combine brownie mix and water; stir until well blended. Spoon batter into a 9- inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 300° for 12 minutes or until done. Cool completely on a wire rack.
Combine ice cream and next 3 ingredients, stirring just until swirled. Spoon into brownie crust. Cover and freeze at least 8 hours.
Spread whipped topping over ice cream.