Delicious! Easy to make, chocolatey and rich! Yum!!!
Take this campfire favorite indoors by turning it into a s'more pie! Layer a rich chocolate filling inside a graham cracker crust and top with mini marshmallows before lightly toasting under the oven broiler.
More From Allyou
Bake: 36 Minutes
Total: 46 Minutes
- Calories: 462
- Fat: 31g
- Saturated fat: 18g
- Protein: 6g
- Carbohydrate: 44g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 143mg
- Sodium: 193mg
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 12 crackers)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Make crust: Combine crumbs, butter and sugar in a bowl. Mix well and transfer to a 9-inch pie plate. Press evenly over bottom and sides. Bake until firm, about 10 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 2. Make filling: Bring cream to a boil in a small pan over medium-high heat. Place chocolate in a bowl; pour cream on top. Let sit for 5 minutes, then stir until smooth. Whisk in eggs and vanilla. Pour into crust; bake until set, about 25 minutes. Cool on a rack.
- 3. Just before serving, preheat broiler to high. Set an oven rack 5 inches from heat source. Spread marshmallows over top of pie. Broil until toasted, watching carefully to prevent scorching, 20 to 30 seconds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note