- 18 whole graham crackers, crumbled into small pieces
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands® 100% Pure Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- 6 (1.55 ounces each) milk chocolate candy bars
- 1 package (10 ounces) mini marshmallows
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
How to Make It
COMBINE crackers with cereal in a large mixing bowl; set aside.
COOK corn syrup and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a boil just around edges. Remove from heat; stir in butter, baking soda and vanilla.
POUR syrup over cereal mixture and stir to coat completely. Transfer to a greased 13 x 9-inch pan; press firmly to level. Place chocolate bars in a single layer over cereal mixture; sprinkle with marshmallows.
BAKE in a preheated 400°F oven for 5 to 8 minutes, or until marshmallows are puffed and lightly browned. Remove from oven and top with mini chocolate chips.
Refrigerate for 1 hour until firm; cut into squares. Store in tightly closed container for up to 2 days.