- 2 large ripe bananas, peeled, sliced
- 2 cups almond milk or whole milk
- 2 cups non-fat yogurt
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ground nutmeg
- Blend first 5 ingredients in blender until smooth. Divide smoothies among 4 small glasses. Sprinkle lightly with nutmeg.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cindiemiller11 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Smoothies: Almond-Banana Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages