Smooth Poblano Salsa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) See Preparation for Ingredients
- 2 fresh poblano chiles, stemmed, seeded, and chopped
- 2 fresh jalapeno chiles, stemmed but chopped with seeds
- 1 fresh serrano chile, stemmed but chopped with seeds
- 2 large or 3 small ripe Hass avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro, both leaves and stems included
- 3 green onions, chopped with green tops included
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup water
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Add additional water if needed for smoothness. This salsa is a delicate green and smooth, but it is not tame! Adjust types and amounts of hot peppers, to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Aprildris and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Smooth Poblano Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments