Best ever rub! Put it on chicken, pork butts/steaks and ribs. Always a crowd pleaser. I am now the official bbq rub maker for all of my family and friends events!!
Smoky-Sweet BBQ Rub
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 1/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Stir together all ingredients. Store in an airtight container up to 1 month.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note