Smoky Southwestern Spread
This recipe stands out when paired with sun-dried tomato pita chips.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
Stand: 30 Minutes
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 (15.5-oz.) can cannellini or great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt to taste
- Pita chips, sliced cucumbers, and olives
- 1. Pulse garlic, next 6 ingredients, and 2 Tbsp. water in a food processor 3 or 4 times or until combined; process 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Add salt to taste. Cover and chill at least 2 hours or up to 3 days. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving. Drizzle with additional olive oil, if desired. Serve with pita chips, sliced cucumbers, and olives.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note