Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) smoked turkey wieners
- 5 ounce(s) frozen fire-roasted corn kernels
- 5 ounce(s) frozen fire-roasted/grilled peppers 'n' onions
- 4 piece(s) Trader Joe's hashed browns thawed and chopped
- 1 can(s) fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- In a grill pan or a George Foreman, cook wieners until well browned and plump. Remove from pan and slice diagonally into 1/2"-thick medallions.
- In a large non-stick skillet cook potatoes, corn, and peppers 'n' onions until heated through and sizzling.
- Toss in wieners and stir until heated through.
- Add tomatoes and stir well, bringing to a simmer.
- Simmer the stew for 5 minutes to let the flavors mix.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rgargett and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Smoky Slumgullion Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes