- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Spanish smoked paprika
- 1 17-ounce tube polenta, cut into 8 (1/2-inch) slices
- Cooking spray
- 8 teaspoons marinara sauce
- 8 teaspoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
How to Make It
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp to pan; sauté 3 minutes or until done, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in wine, chives, juice, and paprika, tossing to coat. Keep warm.
Place polenta slices on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Top each slice with 1 teaspoon sauce and 1 teaspoon cheese; broil 3 minutes or until cheese melts. Place 2 polenta slices on each of 4 plates; top each serving evenly with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with parsley.