Smoky shrimp and grits
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 slice(s) bacon, cut up
- 1 cup(s) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup(s) grits, prepared according to package directions
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 scallions; sliced
- 1 pound(s) shrimp; peeled, deveined
- Cool grits according to package directions; stir cheddar cheese.
- In a skillet, brown bacon over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and tomatoes. Cook until shrimp are opaque, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in scallions.
- Serve with the grits.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AllenD and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Smoky shrimp and grits Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes