- 2 cans (7.5 oz. each) salmon (preferably Alaskan king or sockeye), well drained
- 1 container (7 oz.) nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 ounces hot-smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion, plus slivers for garnish
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Kosher salt
- Seeded crisp lavash or other crackers
- calories 39
- caloriesfromfat 31 %
- protein 6.3 g
- fat 1.4 g
- satfat 0.1 g
- carbohydrate 0.9 g
- fiber 0.1 g
- sodium 43 mg
- cholesterol 1.5 mg
How to Make It
Remove bones and skin from salmon; break into chunks. In a medium bowl, mix yogurt, hot-smoked salmon, chopped onion, chives, mustard, and pepper with a fork until well combined. Gently stir in salmon, season to taste with salt, and top with slivered onion. Serve with lavash.
Make ahead: Chill, covered, up to 3 days (you may need to moisten with a bit more yogurt).
Note: Nutritional analysis is per 1 1/2-tbsp. serving.