This is a great dip !!!! I make it all the time . I freeze the leftover peppers and use them the next time I make this dip . It's better to make it the night before so the flavors really blend together .
Smoky Ranch Dip
More From Southern Living
Chill Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 (1-oz.) envelope Ranch dressing mix
- 1 1/2 cups light sour cream
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce from can
- Potato chips or assorted raw vegetables
- 1. Whisk together first 4 ingredients. Cover and chill 30 minutes. Serve with chips or assorted raw vegetables.
- Barbecue Ranch Dip: Omit chipotle peppers and adobo sauce. Stir in 2 Tbsp. barbecue sauce. Serve with roasted red new potatoes.
- Lime-Cilantro Ranch Dip: Omit chipotle peppers and adobo sauce. Stir in 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice and 1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro. Serve with quesadillas, tacos, or chili.
- Lemon-Parsley Ranch Dip: Omit chipotle peppers and adobo sauce. Stir in 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice and 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley. Serve with steamed asparagus.
- Horseradish Ranch Spread: Omit chipotle peppers and adobo sauce. Stir in 2 tsp. prepared horseradish. Spread on dinner rolls, and top with thinly sliced deli roast beef.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers