This is a great dip !!!! I make it all the time . I freeze the leftover peppers and use them the next time I make this dip . It's better to make it the night before so the flavors really blend together .
Smoky Ranch Dip
Chipotle peppers in adobo sauce give traditional Ranch dressing a smoky kick. Pair this versatile dip with chicken fingers, wings, carrot sticks, or potato chips at your next tailgate.
More From Southern Living
Chill Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 (1-oz.) envelope Ranch dressing mix
- 1 1/2 cups light sour cream
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce from can
- Potato chips or assorted raw vegetables
- 1. Whisk together first 4 ingredients. Cover and chill 30 minutes. Serve with chips or assorted raw vegetables.
- Barbecue Ranch Dip: Omit chipotle peppers and adobo sauce. Stir in 2 Tbsp. barbecue sauce. Serve with roasted red new potatoes.
- Lime-Cilantro Ranch Dip: Omit chipotle peppers and adobo sauce. Stir in 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice and 1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro. Serve with quesadillas, tacos, or chili.
- Lemon-Parsley Ranch Dip: Omit chipotle peppers and adobo sauce. Stir in 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice and 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley. Serve with steamed asparagus.
- Horseradish Ranch Spread: Omit chipotle peppers and adobo sauce. Stir in 2 tsp. prepared horseradish. Spread on dinner rolls, and top with thinly sliced deli roast beef.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note