- 1 (3-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded smoked Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 1/2 (8.5-oz.) jar sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 14 bread slices (sourdough and dark wheat)
How to Make It
Stir together cream cheese and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl until blended. Stir in shredded cheeses and sun-dried tomatoes until combined.
Spread cheese mixture on half of bread slices (about 1/3 cup on each); top with remaining bread slices.