We used this relish as a topping for salmon - very tasty!
Smoky Pecan Relish
More From Southern Living
Other: 2 Hours, 53 Minutes
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1 (12-oz.) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika*
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted and fragrant. Let cool 15 minutes.
- 2. Pat peppers dry with paper towels. Combine peppers, pecans, oil, and remaining ingredients in a food processor. Pulse 8 to 10 times or until finely chopped (but not smooth). Cover and chill 2 hours before serving. Store in refrigerator up to 1 week. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving.
- *1 tsp. regular paprika with 1/2 tsp. ground cumin may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments