- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1 (12-oz.) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika*
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted and fragrant. Let cool 15 minutes.
Pat peppers dry with paper towels. Combine peppers, pecans, oil, and remaining ingredients in a food processor. Pulse 8 to 10 times or until finely chopped (but not smooth). Cover and chill 2 hours before serving. Store in refrigerator up to 1 week. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving.
*1 tsp. regular paprika with 1/2 tsp. ground cumin may be substituted.