We loved it. Would grill the pork chops at a lower temperature and adjust the time accordingly.
Smoky Pan-Grilled Pork Chops
Photo: John Autry; Styling: Cindy Barr
Get the flavor of grilled pork chops all year with smoky seasonings such as hot smoked paprika and toasted cumin seeds.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 chop)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 224
- Fat: 11.5g
- Saturated fat: 4.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 24.8g
- Carbohydrate: 4.3g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Iron: 1.9mg
- Sodium: 201mg
- Calcium: 47mg
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon hot smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut pork chops
- Cooking spray
- 1. Cook cumin seeds in a small skillet over medium heat 1 minute or until fragrant, stirring frequently. Place in a clean coffee grinder or blender; process until ground. Combine ground cumin, sugar, paprika, salt, and pepper; rub evenly over pork.
- 2. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side or until done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes