Smoky Olive Poppers
Photo: Johnny Miller; Styling: Erin Swift
More From Coastal Living
Bake: 15 Minutes
- 1 (8-ounce) block sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 48 small green olives with pimientos
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor; pulse until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add milk, pulsing until mixture forms a ball.
- 2. Shape 1 heaping teaspoon dough around each olive, forming the dough into a ball. Place on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet, and sprinkle lightly with paprika. Bake 15 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note