- 1 (8-ounce) block sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 48 small green olives with pimientos
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°. Combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor; pulse until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add milk, pulsing until mixture forms a ball.
Shape 1 heaping teaspoon dough around each olive, forming the dough into a ball. Place on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet, and sprinkle lightly with paprika. Bake 15 minutes.