Smoky Huevos Rancheros with Roasted Tomato and Three Chile Salsa
- Canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- Dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, cut in half
- Corn tortillas
- Canola oil
- Large eggs
- Roasted Tomato and Three Chile Salsa
- Chopped tomato
- 1. In a small saucepan, simmer beans in water with a little oregano and the garlic about 10 minutes.
- 2. In a small frying pan over medium-high heat, fry tortillas in oil until crisp; keep warm.
- 3. In a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat, fry eggs in a little oil.
- 4. Drain beans. Set tortillas on plates and top with spoonfuls of beans, eggs, and plenty of salsa. Scatter tomato over each plate.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch