Smoky-Hot Buffalo Chicken Pizzas
Yield: Makes 6 appetizer servings
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 278
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 8.9g
- Saturated fat: 2.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 20.9g
- Carbohydrate: 27.1g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Cholesterol: 48mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 395mg
- Calcium: 80mg
- 2 cups diced deli-roasted chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons chipotle hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 8 tablespoons low-fat blue cheese dressing, divided
- 2 (7-inch) prebaked pizza crusts
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded 2% Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1. Stir together chicken, hot sauce, and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 45 seconds or until heated.
- 2. Spread 3 Tbsp. blue cheese dressing evenly over each pizza crust, leaving a 1-inch border around edges. Top evenly with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3. Bake directly on oven rack at 450° for 8 to 10 minutes or until crusts are golden and cheese is melted. Drizzle remaining 2 Tbsp. dressing evenly over pizzas; sprinkle with green onions, if desired. Cut each pizza into 3 wedges.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Mama Mary's Gourmet Pizza Crusts. For a softer crust, bake pizza on a pizza pan or baking sheet.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes