- 2 cups diced deli-roasted chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons chipotle hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 8 tablespoons low-fat blue cheese dressing, divided
- 2 (7-inch) prebaked pizza crusts
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded 2% Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (optional)
- calories 278
- caloriesfromfat 29 %
- fat 8.9 g
- satfat 2.7 g
- monofat 0.7 g
- polyfat 0.4 g
- protein 20.9 g
- carbohydrate 27.1 g
- fiber 2.6 g
- cholesterol 48 mg
- iron 0.8 mg
- sodium 395 mg
- calcium 80 mg
How to Make It
Stir together chicken, hot sauce, and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 45 seconds or until heated.
Spread 3 Tbsp. blue cheese dressing evenly over each pizza crust, leaving a 1-inch border around edges. Top evenly with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake directly on oven rack at 450° for 8 to 10 minutes or until crusts are golden and cheese is melted. Drizzle remaining 2 Tbsp. dressing evenly over pizzas; sprinkle with green onions, if desired. Cut each pizza into 3 wedges.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Mama Mary's Gourmet Pizza Crusts. For a softer crust, bake pizza on a pizza pan or baking sheet.