Smoky Grill Rub
This all-purpose Smoky Grill Rub adds wonderful flavor to chicken, pork, or salmon.
More From Southern Living
Total: 5 Minutes
- 3 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 3 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground red pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- Stir together sweet paprika, ground cumin, kosher salt, brown sugar, smoked paprika, ground red pepper, garlic powder, and celery seeds. Spoon rub into an 8-oz. jar or container, and store at room temperature.
- TO USE THE RUB: Sprinkle or rub it on chicken, pork, or any full-flavored fish, such as salmon, before grilling.
- PACKAGE IN: Round Spice Jar ($3.99 for 4; worldmarket.com)
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note