- 3 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 3 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground red pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
How to Make It
Stir together sweet paprika, ground cumin, kosher salt, brown sugar, smoked paprika, ground red pepper, garlic powder, and celery seeds. Spoon rub into an 8-oz. jar or container, and store at room temperature.
TO USE THE RUB: Sprinkle or rub it on chicken, pork, or any full-flavored fish, such as salmon, before grilling.
PACKAGE IN: Round Spice Jar ($99 for 4; worldmarket.com)