I'll make this again! Great for a party. The salsa was especially amazing.
Smoky Green Chile-Cheddar Cheese with Avocado-Mango Salsa
This smoky green chili cheese dip, made with smoked cheddar, Monterey Jack and cream cheese is always a big hit at parties. Its spicy flavors pair well with the exotic avocado mango salsa for a mouthwatering burst of Tex-Mex flavor. Better yet, it freezes well.
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (8-ounce) blocks Monterey Jack cheese with peppers, shredded
- 16 ounces smoked Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 green onions, minced
- 2 (4.5-ounce) cans chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 (1 1/4-ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- Avocado-Mango Salsa
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Divide mixture into 2 equal portions; shape each into a 6-inch round. Cover and chill 8 hours, or freeze up to 1 month; thaw in the refrigerator 8 hours.
- Place cheese rounds on serving plates; top evenly with Avocado-Mango Salsa; serve with tortilla chips.
- Note: Smoked Cheddar cheese may be found in the deli seciton of your grocery store.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note