- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (8-ounce) blocks Monterey Jack cheese with peppers, shredded
- 16 ounces smoked Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 green onions, minced
- 2 (4.5-ounce) cans chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 (1 1/4-ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- Avocado-Mango Salsa
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Divide mixture into 2 equal portions; shape each into a 6-inch round. Cover and chill 8 hours, or freeze up to 1 month; thaw in the refrigerator 8 hours.
Place cheese rounds on serving plates; top evenly with Avocado-Mango Salsa; serve with tortilla chips.
Note: Smoked Cheddar cheese may be found in the deli seciton of your grocery store.