Smoky Chipotle Snack Mix
Photo: Thomas J. Story; Styling: Randy Mon
Try a bowl for viewing ¡Three Amigos!
Yield: Serves 10 (makes 5 cups)
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 141
- Calories from fat: 45%
- Protein: 2.8g
- Fat: 7.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Carbohydrate: 19g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Sodium: 235mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1 quart woven corn cereal such as Chex
- 3/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Combine cereal, almonds, and raisins in a large bowl.
- 2. Stir together oil, sugar, chipotle, and salt in a small frying pan. Warm over medium-high heat until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Scrape from pan over cereal and mix to coat.
- Make ahead: Store airtight up to 1 week.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per 1/2 cup.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Snacks