Smoky Chipotle-Lime Sour Cream
Yield: Makes about 1 cup
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce from can
- 1 teaspoon lime rind
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- salt and pepper
- Stir together 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream; 1 Tbsp. finely chopped canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce; 1 tsp. adobo sauce from can; 1 tsp. lime rind; 2 tsp. lime juice; and salt and pepper to taste. Serve with potato chips or quesadillas.
- Note: Can be made up to two days in advance.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers