Smoky Chipotle-Lime Butter
Smoky Chipotle-Lime Butter is super easy and only calls for four ingredients. Try this fun Tex-Mex twist on grilled corn.
Yield: Makes about 1/2 cup
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chipotle hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2/3 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1. Let butter stand until room temperature. (Butter should be very soft.)
- 2. Stir together butter, hot sauce, and lime juice in a small bowl. Brush on hot grilled corn, and sprinkle evenly with crushed tortilla chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note