Smoky Chipotle-Lime Butter
Try our fun Tex-Mex twist on your grilled corn.
Yield: Makes about 1/2 cup
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chipotle hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2/3 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1. Let butter stand until room temperature. (Butter should be very soft.)
- 2. Stir together butter, hot sauce, and lime juice in a small bowl. Brush on hot grilled corn, and sprinkle evenly with crushed tortilla chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers