Smoky Chipotle 'Cue Sauce
- 2 (18-ounce) bottles barbecue sauce
- 2 canned chipotle chili peppers
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Process barbecue sauce, chipotle chile peppers, brown sugar, and chili powder in blender until smooth. Pour into a saucepan, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Stubb's Original Bar-B-Q Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This