Prepare these garlic-spiked nuggets and the dip up to 24 hours in advance, and refrigerate until ready to bake. Prep: 10 minutes; Cook: 25 minutes.
Health SEPTEMBER 2005
1. Preheat oven to 400º. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a shallow dish, combine the flour, salt, and pepper. Mix with a fork to combine. In a separate shallow dish, combine milk and liquid smoke. In a third shallow dish, combine breadcrumbs, oats, and garlic seasoning.
3. Dip chicken into flour, and turn to coat both sides; shake off any excess flour. Transfer chicken to milk mixture and turn to coat. Transfer to the breadcrumb-oat mixture, and turn chicken to coat. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet, and spray tops of strips with cooking spray.
4. Bake 25 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and crust is browned.
5. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together mustard and honey.
Go to Full Version of