Smoky, Buttery Crab Claws
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Linda Hirst
More From Coastal Living
- 2 lean smoked bacon slices, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound fresh crab claws
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- French bread
- 1. Cook bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan with a slotted spoon, and discard drippings.
- 2. Melt butter in skillet; stir in garlic and green onions. Cook, stirring often, 2 minutes. Stir in lemon juice, Worcestershire, and crab claws; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until hot. Stir in parsley and bacon. Serve immediately with French bread.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers