Smoky Butternut Squash Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 1 Medium Onion Finely Chopped
- 3 pound(s) Butternut squash Peeled and diced (8 cups)
- 1 can(s) chipotle in adobo chopped
- 7 cup(s) chicken or turkey stock or low sodium broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 cup(s) creme fraiche
- 1/4 cup(s) chives finely chopped chives, plus more for garnish
- 1. In large pot, melt butter
- 2. Puree the soup until smooth; season with salt.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DianeDailey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note